The wingless cockroach is an herb that has traditionally been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a variety of ailments, including skin disorders, digestive issues, and respiratory problems. It is also believed to have anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, and anti-aging properties.
1. It may help to reduce inflammation and ease symptoms of a variety of skin disorders.
2. It may help to support digestive health and reduce indigestion.
3. It may help to reduce respiratory problems, such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Contraindicated if there is no Blood Stasis.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- It may cause sinus bradycardia.
- It may cause allergic reaction affecting the skin.
- It may cause generalized weakness, nausea, vertigo and gastrointestinal irritation.
The wingless cockroach has a slightly bitter taste.
The best way to prepare wingless cockroach is to grind it into a powder and mix it into a tea or other beverage. It can also be taken in capsule form.